To find a collection of thoughts, ideas and life in Walle's World.

Stay tuned...you never know what is going to show up!






May 16, 2010

Got Beans?

I wanted to share something that was very yummy!!  I made dinner the other night that was very simple to make and very delicious.  I made Frijoles a la Charra with Pork Chops marinated in Mojo sauce.  I couldn't stop licking my lips it was soooo good.  It made so much, that I had leftovers...yes, leftovers.  The good thing about that was the fact that the beans got better the next time around!  Surprise, I know.  Brad even said I could make it again.  Success!  Let me know if you would like the recipe, I'll be happy to share.



2 comments:

  1. I would like the recipe!!! Your #1 fan :+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Just come over and I will share it with you, my #1 fan!

    ReplyDelete