To find a collection of thoughts, ideas and life in Walle's World.

Stay tuned...you never know what is going to show up!






Oct 3, 2010

Consumed

So you are probably wondering what happened to me... I seem to have fallen off of the blogger world.

Not true...I have just been consumed with school lately.  I feel as if my routine is centered around these things: Sleep, Eat, Work and SCHOOL!  Can I revisit my pros and cons I submitted a while ago?  Can I change my mind?

I am sitting here writing this, as I know well, I have a ton of homework yet to do.  Please pray for me as I conquer this semester!  It is hard to keep the motivation when the world seems to be passing by. 

Updates: Brad and I have done some improvements around the house and I would love to share them.  I guess when I get a breather... You ask how do these improvements fit into my routine?  I had a week of vacation in September and I had some time to do it!  :)  Besides I have to try and keep it real...occasionally.

I hope you are enjoying your day...
for it is one the Lord has made! 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment